Saturday, October 30, 2010


I cried with the shower this morning. The rain continues to pour. I sit here and wander what to do, or how to do it. Today, escaping won't fix anything. Everybody is tangled in their worlds, their problems, their secrets. Although not all who wander are lost, today, I am afraid, that I am lost. I can't focus, everything is spinning out of control. I am scared to think of what lies ahead. There is so much hope, but it is lying on the ocean floor. I need someone to talk to, but I don't know if there is anybody that I can tell everything. I feel like I need a release. Speaking out loud, about how I feel, makes everything seem easier, like when the words are released from my mouth, I am able to visualise them in proportion to the World. I don't exactly know what it is that I am hoping for, besides that I would like things to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment