Saturday, November 6, 2010

The most beautiful and selfless person I have ever met. Your courage was incredible. I know you are always watching over us, and Mum has gained so much strength from you. I cannot believe you are gone. You are always in my heart and on my mind. You have left a part of you with us all, and we have become stronger. Nothing will ever heal the heart ache, but the beautiful memories we have with you will always remain. You are a true inspiration. You helped so many people in your life, you left your mark in this world. So many people love you, so many people miss you. I am honoured to call you family, and to have spent such great times with you. I will look after Mum, she has been so strong through this.
You are now in paradise, where this is no more sadness, weeping or pain, only peace and happiness forever. I love you.
Rest in Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment